Fwd: FW: REar Projection Tv

Dan Linder

Dec 20, 2016, 9:01:10 AM12/20/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
A co-worker has a Toshiba 50 inch rear projection TV that he needs to get rid of.  Photos are attached.

He says that the TV worked when he wheeled it into storage, but it did blow a tiny fuse about once a week. Not HD, but had a decent picture.  As you'll see in the pix, there's a crack on the protective plastic screen cover, but that as deep as it goes, happened well before he retired the TV and performance was not impacted.

It has been in storage for, 2 years plus, and its just time to get rid of it.

Can't say this would be a great addition to a rec-room, but the large lens might be of interest as well as the projector lamps.

Contact me if anyone is interested.  He'll probably start dismantling it for the recycler in a couple weeks.

Dan

--
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)
PC180377.JPG
PC180376.JPG
PC180372.JPG