Tuesday Meeting - With 100% More Presentation!

Ben Hutcheson

May 23, 2016, 3:27:55 PM5/23/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
As you all know, Tuesday is our formal meeting night, and is usually marginally more focused than Tinkering Thursday or open time on Saturday.  What many newer members may not remember is that we strive for a presentation or show-and-tell of interest to our members on each Tuesday night.

This is a lot of work to set up, and we've been pretty lax lately.  However, this Tuesday we're bringing the tradition back.

You may or may not be familiar with Fabrication Lab, the Metropolitan Community College workshop.  Mike Guericke, the lab coordinator, has visited our space in the past and enjoyed what he saw, and would like to return the favor.  To that end, he'll be at OMG on Tuesday and will be giving a brief introduction to FabLab, letting us know a bit about the Lab and how to get involved.  The meeting starts at 7 - we hope you'll be able to make it!

We would also like to recruit people for future presentations, so as to keep momentum and make our Tuesday meetings the best they can be.  If you have a hobby you'd like to share, have toured another Maker Space recently, or know someone with an interesting career, please let me know.  We'll get you/them on the schedule.

Thanks!