Thank you!

Eric Kaplan

Aug 27, 2015, 9:45:15 AM8/27/15
to OMG Mailing List
Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone involved in setup and cleanup last night.  I thought our open house was a great success, and I appreciate everyone pitching in to get food, get tables set, clean, pack up food, put away stuff, clean, and everything else.

Congratulations again to Brandon for winning this year's illustrious Founder's Prize.  Your wide variety of interests and skills is always inspirational, and your willingness to pitch in and help other folks with their projects is appreciated.

Thanks to all who came out, brought their friends and others, and helped demonstrate to our guests why OMG is one of the best!

== Eric ==

Eric J. Kaplan

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com