Hackaday Repairs You Can Print Contest

Brandon Norris

Jan 24, 2018, 11:08:48 PM1/24/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, hackaday is having a contest for nonprofits(schools/hackerspaces)
where you can win a Prusa i3 MK3 with multimaterial upgrade for the hackerspace
This is a really nice printer and we could do some really neat things with the multimaterial upgrade,

If anyone wants to give it a shot its easy to enter:
Tell the story of how you've repaired something using 3D printing by documenting it as a new project on Hackaday.io.

I'm going to try and think of anything I've done, but I remember a few of you have fixed some cool stuff.

-Brandon

Kevin Fusselman

Jan 24, 2018, 11:11:58 PM1/24/18
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Brandon!

Is there anything folks need to do to "recognize" OMG in the posting process?

Also, remember that tomorrow (Thursday) is our regular evening to be open, so if you're in the area, or just looking to do some making, cmon down!

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit the Omaha Maker Group's studio at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha, NE (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC

www.omahamakergroup.org