Fwd: Food Computer Display at UNO

Biagio Arobba

Sep 15, 2016, 3:32:04 PM9/15/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
October is Sustainability Month at UNO, and they are looking for groups who want to help with displays. Please see email below. I started the ball rolling for a food computer at their location, but I wanted to see if anyone from OMG would be interested in a display related to making things? I think having home grown know-how and reusing things is very much an important part of sustainability.

If anyone is interested, I am happy to help make arrangements, and help with setup and takedown, etc.