Reminder: RSVP for Founding Day Celebration - August 29th

Kevin Fusselman

Aug 18, 2017, 9:34:14 PM8/18/17
to OMG
Dinner starts around 6, meeting and awards at 7, and dessert thereafter.   Additionally, Eric and I have come up with a few interesting things for a raffle, so we'll be drawing for that after dessert.  Still TBD, but there might be a special "show and tell" after dark... I still need to check with Garrick for details though :) </suspense>

Please RSVP below, indicating whether you'll attend for dinner, dessert, both or neither.  I probably need to order food the Friday before, so if folks could be RSVP'd by the 25th, that'd be helpful.

One final reminder, this is an "open house"-type event, and members are encouraged to bring guests. It's a great opportunity to invite your Maker-inclined friends, family and co-workers to see what the Omaha Maker Group is all about.  Just make sure hey RSVP so we have enough food :)