Cars to be towed

Eric Kaplan

Feb 14, 2018, 12:22:34 PM2/14/18
to OMG Mailing List
Our landlord has informed us that they will be towing the cars in the parking lot that are parked there more than for typical visitors/employees of the tenants.  I can't think of anyone at OMG that has a vehicle parked long-term at the space, but if for some reason this applies to you, you need to have that vehicle moved by the end of the day on Friday.  If you have some justification for leaving your vehicle there long term, please message me so I can notify the landlord.

Thanks,

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace