Fair Repair and Sen. Crawford

Dan Linder

Mar 4, 2017, 2:57:41 PM3/4/17
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I just received an email from Representative Sue Crawford:
I will be hosting a town hall at the Bellevue Public Library from 6:30-7:30 pm on Tuesday March 14. The purpose of this meeting will be to update residents on the current legislative session and to provide the opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Please feel free to share this information with anyone who may be interested in attending!

Anyone who is in her district should come out and hear what is on the agenda this session, and especially raise your voices to support the Fair Repair law that will hopefully be heard and passed this year.

More details can be found here on the bill: https://nebraska.repair.org/

Dan

--
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch,

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    (Who can watch the watchmen?)
    -- from the Satires of Juvenal

"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them."
    -- Isaac Asimov (Author)