Stereo Speakers Available

Dave Thacker

Oct 25, 2016, 10:57:55 AM10/25/16
to omaha-maker-group
Attention audiophiles,   I have a pair of cabinet stereo speakers available.  These are my Dad's old speakers and are probably 1960 vintage.  The cabinets have are label for Gee Jay High Fidelity, I'm not sure what speakers are in it, but I remember cranking "Quadrophenia" all the way up without blowing them up   There, I've dated myself.

The cabinets are 26" tall and 16" square.  I'm asking a $25 donation to OMG, but you could also throw in some beer for the fridge is you so desire.    The speakers will be at the meeting tonight.  Photos are attached.

--
Dave Thacker
Omaha Mini Maker Faire Production Team

IMG_1677.JPG

Dave Thacker

Oct 28, 2016, 4:36:29 PM10/28/16
to omaha-maker-group
The speakers have found a new home.

DT

James Harr

Oct 28, 2016, 7:36:37 PM10/28/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

Glad to hear good old stuff go to a good home

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Dave Thacker

May 29, 2017, 12:00:53 AM5/29/17
to omaha-maker-group
Hello Makers and lover of music,
The stereo speakers in the forwarded message are now available again.   The description and pictures should be in the original email.   If you are interested, please drop me an email and I'll make sure the speakers are available on  Tinkering Thursday, June 1.   If I don't get any takers in a week, then they are off to the thrift shop.   Thanks!

Dave
IMG_1677.JPG