Meeting tonight!

Kevin Fusselman

Aug 18, 2015, 4:37:02 PM8/18/15
to OMG

Hey all, don't forget about tonight's regular meeting and open shop time. Doors open by 6pm, meeting at 7.

While there isn't an official presentation or anything tonight, there are a few things to chat about,as well as the usual ongoing projects to explore.

See everyone there!

Dave Thacker

Aug 18, 2015, 4:41:13 PM8/18/15
to omaha-maker-group
I could show my area515 pics, if anyone is interested,  It's a 15 minute presentation tops.

Dave

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

Dave Thacker
Omaha Mini Maker Faire Production Team
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs

Sarah Edwards

Aug 19, 2015, 3:08:15 PM8/19/15
to Omaha Maker Group
You mentioned filament purchasing.  A friend of mine usually gets his at Robo 3d.

Patrick Joseph

Aug 20, 2015, 7:11:00 PM8/20/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
David,

I sent in an application for the Mini Maker Faire display. Was there
a cut off date that I missed?
I submitted it last week. Was I too late to get in?

Pat Joseph

Eric J. Kaplan

Aug 20, 2015, 9:40:40 PM8/20/15
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Patrick,

You should get an email from Dave soon. You're in.

Thanks!

Sent from Eric's iPhone