最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/14 11:57:002015/04/14
To: OMG
A decent looking vacuum pump is on auction from Lincoln Public Schools:

Might be nice to have for the space. Any thoughts?

Eric J. Kaplan

未読、
2015/04/14 12:05:002015/04/14
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I'll chip in for it.

Sent from Eric's iPhone
--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/14 12:14:232015/04/14
To: OMG
New model 93560 goes for around $400.

What's it worth to us?

Brandon Norris

未読、
2015/04/14 15:08:382015/04/14
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I'd chip in like $20 or so for that.
Not sure how much its worth to everyone else, but I would quite like to have it available

Eric J. Kaplan

未読、
2015/04/14 16:14:312015/04/14
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I'd be in for $20, too.

Sent from Eric's iPhone

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/14 16:27:432015/04/14
To: OMG
Ok, we're the high bidder for now. Auction closes in 6 days.

Only catch is that it's local pickup in Lincoln 6:30 AM - 2:30 PM Monday-Friday.

Brandon Norris

未読、
2015/04/14 16:38:052015/04/14
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I can ask my Dad to pick it up. he works like 5 blocks from there.
Depends on if you need an ID or something.

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/20 11:30:492015/04/20
To: OMG
We are outbid at $66 right now. Auction ends in 10 hours.

Anyone want to commit some more cash?

Chamelaeon Wombatowski

未読、
2015/04/20 11:42:232015/04/20
To: OMG
I can add $20.

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/20 11:58:152015/04/20
To: OMG
Great! Along with you, I've got myself, Eric, Brandon in for $20. And Ben as a maybe $10.

I'll wait until closer to the end and bump the bid up.

Rob Townley

未読、
2015/04/20 12:21:122015/04/20
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
If it goes up again, put me down for $20.

Everett Kladstrup

未読、
2015/04/20 13:14:182015/04/20
To: omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I'm good for $10 if it's needed.
--
Everett Kladstrup
eve...@kladstrup.com

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/20 22:03:422015/04/20
To: OMG
It's up to $125. Some other people kinda want it too.

David Knaack

未読、
2015/04/20 22:07:522015/04/20
To: OMG
Ok, we're out at $125.

We can buy a new somewhat less capable but good-enough pump at that price, so no point in taking it up farther.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件