Travis Smith

未讀,
2015年8月25日 清晨7:13:022015/8/25
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

Matt Payne

未讀,
2015年8月25日 中午12:55:102015/8/25
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Thank you!   This is wonderful.   Both from an open source programming point of view and from the perspective of I'm starting to learn electronics.

Is there an already existing collection of web pages, books, and magazines for folks (like me) just getting started with electronics?

Many thanks! --Matt Payne

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 4:12 AM, Travis Smith <trav...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

2015 Omaha Mini Maker Faire - An event for everyone!
September 19, 2015 - 9a - 5p
Omaha Children's Museum - www.omahamakerfaire.com

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Omaha Maker Group" group.

--Matt Payne

Travis Smith

未讀,
2015年8月25日 下午5:15:012015/8/25
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
I have no doubt there is, but I'll leave it to OMG.  I'm just the random cool link posting guy at present.  Good luck!

Travis

James Woody

未讀,
2015年8月26日 上午8:22:552015/8/26
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Here's my Dropbox Library of the "Beginner Arduino Stuff" I have used personally.  Some of it is more useful than others, YMMV
It's mostly Arduino/C centric, not specifically Basic Electronics Theory, but much of the basic theory gets touched upon in the books, as "Electronics" is much like music, everything piece of knowledge connects to everything else.  Good Luck, hope it's helpful.  ~Woody

PS- If you like it, download it.  At some point (who knows when) I'll be migrating this data to another server.

************
Arduino Learning - PDF of official page
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd9ogp08f00pw29/Arduino%20-%20Learning.pdf?dl=0

Arduino Reference - PDF of official page

Arduino Cheatsheet - shortcut to code

ASKManualRev5 - arduino getting started book

Arduino Cookbook - I really liked this one

Getting Started With Arduino

Plumbing for Arduino *this one is a bit esoteric for me, only including because someone might find it useful

*************
ATMEGA 328 datasheet - this is the Bible when it comes to microcontroller running the Arduino UNO

************
Essential C - Arduino is basically a set of the C language.  This is a getting started book for C
************

Steve Sanders

未讀,
2015年8月26日 下午2:28:252015/8/26
收件者:Omaha Maker Group
Thanks for the references!  I've been wanting to get into Arduino for years now.  If / when I get around to it those will be invaluable - thanks!

Stephen Beck

未讀,
2015年8月29日 晚上9:43:042015/8/29
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

For circuit simulation I have a free software that I've been using at work that is pretty cool. I can't remember what it's called but I can let you know on Monday when I get back to work. In the mean time, I've been studying electrical engineering using the MIT open courseware. I have a chemical engineering degree but plan to take the electrical engineering PE exam, therefore I need to study electrical engineering. The study starts at a pretty basic level and goes all the way through...well the courses required to become an electrical engineer. So if you want to learn circuit design for free...it's a quite detailed and involved tool.

www.ocw.mit.edu

The course for EE is 6-01

Steve

Nate

未讀,
2015年8月31日 下午2:05:082015/8/31
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
don't forget about the cool free software.

Stephen Beck

未讀,
2015年8月31日 下午5:22:122015/8/31
收件者:omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

The software that I've been using is called "LTspice IV". It appears the company makes software to aid in using their products. That said, I was referred to LTspice by the engineer that designed the new voltage regulators for my generators (3 phase, 2600 kW, 3250 kVA @ 0.8pf...). He did the design from scratch to replace a one-of-a-kind GE single phase excitation system that was custom built for us in the '60s and is now obsolete. He supposedly used this software to do most of the conceptual design. I don't do anything nearly that advanced with it...

http://www.linear.com/designtools/software/

Steve

Rustin L. Haase

未讀,
2015年10月18日 上午8:11:172015/10/18
收件者:Omaha Maker Group
I've spent many hours playing with LTspice.  Its great software.  You destroy a lot less components before you actually build something this way.  Too bad it isn't written for LINUX but I guess I'll just have to keep WINEing until it is. :-)
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息