The Demo that got away

Dave Thacker

Jan 23, 2015, 9:34:04 AM1/23/15
to omaha-maker-group
I'm sorry that our SeeMeCNC visit did not materialize last night.   The short story is that they decided to leave a day early due to weather concerns and were in Omaha Wednesday.  Unfortunately we didn't get or see the itinerary update they sent via Twitter.

I spoke with John from SeeMeCNC last night, and there is a possibility that they could stop in Omaha on the return leg of their trip.   That would be sometime after February 3rd.

The positive side was we got to see a lot of folks we had missed for awhile,  we have 15 sorted bins of fasteners, and Ben was able to hold a quick business meeting.

I'm supposed to be in touch with John from SeeMeCNC next week, and I'll update you then.  Thanks for coming out and making the most of the evening.

DT

--
Dave Thacker
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs