Anyone have KEF speakers?

1 view

andrew....@gmail.com

Dec 20, 2017, 9:08:02 AM12/20/17
to Omaha Maker Group
A most decidedly odd question, I admit, I'm simply in a bit of a pickle with regard to putting together a new home entertainment system for the family. My difficulty is that I've found a rather nice sale for some KEF Q100s (230 a pair), but I've not found anywhere that I might have a listen to them myself. Neither Custom Electronics nor Sound Environment carry them, nor were they aware of anyone locally who did (though both were nonetheless still tremendously helpful). So my last hail mary was a hope that someone around here might have a pair that they would be willing to drag along to a meeting that I might be able to have a listen to see how they sound with their novel coaxial drivers.

And of course, if anyone has any general home theater advice / caution, that is of course welcome as well. I freely admit to noobishness in this arena, and would much rather learn now than regret later. :)