Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Ben Hutcheson

no leída,
25 may 2016, 22:21:4025/5/16
a omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a decent (better than point-and-shoot) video camera I could borrow the 4th and 5th?

Thanks!

Everett Kladstrup

no leída,
25 may 2016, 22:29:3025/5/16
a omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
How long of video clips to you need? My Sony Alpha camera will do nice video, but it has a time limit before the sensor needs to cool down. It's definitely less than an hour, might be less than half.
--
Everett Kladstrup
eve...@kladstrup.com

On May 25, 2016 9:21:30 PM CDT, Ben Hutcheson <hutche...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have a decent (better than point-and-shoot) video camera I could borrow the 4th and 5th?

Thanks!

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Ben Hutcheson

no leída,
25 may 2016, 22:31:5525/5/16
a omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com

It's for dance recital, so probably three half-hour acts with fifteen minute intermissions between.

Kevin Fusselman

no leída,
25 may 2016, 22:57:3025/5/16
a omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
If you can't find anything better (and don't need external audio), I have a Canon SX40 (basically just a bigger point and shoot with more glass)... hour-long segments work fine.

Not ideal, but I've used it for this sort of thing before.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos