4x8 sheets in the back room ...

Chris Olson

Sep 12, 2016, 1:58:56 PM9/12/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Have a food bank project (canstruction) that I need to cut these up for, won't be able to do that until Tuesday night. Had to get the boards today (office politics). Please forgive the boards until then.  I did introduce a co-worker to the space, so that is good ...

Chris O.

Eric Kaplan

Sep 12, 2016, 2:23:45 PM9/12/16
to OMG Mailing List
Did you forget to slide the sign to "Not Open"?

Eric J. Kaplan

The Omaha Maker Group - Explore Science, Technology & Art!
Omaha's Original Makerspace

--
Support Omaha Maker Group with purchases you make anyway. Shop Amazon using our Affiliates link, and OMG receives a portion of the proceeds. http://amzn.to/1f3i3ve

Leave lurking behind — come visit us at the Makery at 8410 K Street, #5, Omaha (just off 84th & L). We’re nice, we promise. http://bit.ly/1dKnTmC
---

Chris Olson

Sep 12, 2016, 2:28:47 PM9/12/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
Nope, someone else was there when I arrived and was still there when I left ...

Chris

Kevin Fusselman

Dave Thacker

Sep 12, 2016, 4:05:22 PM9/12/16
to omaha-maker-group
No, I forgot to move the sign when I left.  Sorry....

Dave

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Eric Kaplan <ekap...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Dave Thacker
Omaha Mini Maker Faire Production Team
SysAdmin, DBA, Postmaster, Maker, Odd Jobs

Chris Olson

Sep 12, 2016, 4:45:29 PM9/12/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
You are welcome, guys.  I just figured it was rude to leave stuff in the way and not let every one know ...

Chris

Sarah Edwards

Sep 13, 2016, 3:22:54 PM9/13/16
to Omaha Maker Group
Did you put your name on it?

Chris Olson

Sep 13, 2016, 3:25:29 PM9/13/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
uhm, no ... forgot to ... please,everyone, do not poach them, it's over $150 in wood ... and I did not buy it but work did ...

Chris

David Knaack

Sep 13, 2016, 3:27:04 PM9/13/16
to OMG

What's it going to be?

Chris Olson

Sep 13, 2016, 3:28:47 PM9/13/16
to omaha-ma...@googlegroups.com
We are making a large train from cans of food ... its' going to be coming out of a tunnel (makes the train shorter, we are just building half of the engine).

Chris