w7: special guest at this week's convergence session: Davinia Hernández-Leo will talk about LdShake

Yishay Mor

Feb 21, 2013, 6:26:00 PM2/21/13
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
Davinia Hernández-Leo from Universitat Pompeu Fabra will join us this week to talk about the recent release of LdShake 1.0LdShake is a social platform that enables teacher communities to share and co-edit learning design. If you have any questions for Davinia, please tweet them with the hashtag #ldshake or post them to this thread.

Davinia Hernández-Leo

Feb 25, 2013, 5:28:09 AM2/25/13
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Yishay. I'm looking forward to joining your "convergence" session tomorrow and talking briefly about LdShake!

pmi...@liv.ac.uk

Feb 26, 2013, 7:31:39 AM2/26/13
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
ldShake sounds very good. Any special requirements regarding web browser?

pmi...@liv.ac.uk

Feb 26, 2013, 7:34:13 AM2/26/13
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
LdShake also interesting from perspective of being able to generate and test variant designs.

pmi...@liv.ac.uk

Feb 26, 2013, 7:39:35 AM2/26/13
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
I'm still posting on my project but in my personal scenario cloud -- can't keep up with the dispersed cloud model. Having actually run my design with a class, I have some feel for what was good and not-so-good about the class but can't really share.

pmi...@liv.ac.uk

Feb 26, 2013, 7:44:14 AM2/26/13
to olds-mo...@googlegroups.com
Would be interesting to develop an adjunct to LdShake that supports design of 3D sims (as mentioned previously with Diana's PPC).