Worst Person in the World? School District Official Tears Pages from Books in crude attempt at censorship

1 view

Robert Cox

Dec 8, 2008, 11:12:41 AM12/8/08
to olberma...@googlegroups.com
Worst Person in the World? Cindy Babcock Deutsch

Ms. Babcock Deutsch runs a school district that thinks its a good idea not just to ban books but to literally tear pages out of booksdeemed "inappropriate" by school officials.

Admittedly, Girl, Interrupted is not my favorite movie but you just don't rip pages out of books - ever.

We've never lobbied Keith Olbermann for a WPITW before but in this case a special effort is warranted. Plus you get to run video clips of Winona Ryder AND Angela Jolie.

You can read the whole sorry tale here: http://www.newrochelletalk.com/?q=node/288

Bob Cox