OU Linebacker Corey Nelson's Appeal Denied By NCAA

Sooners Blogger

Dec 28, 2013, 9:23:47 AM12/28/13
to oklahoma...@googlegroups.com
Find the latest Oklahoma Sooners news at http://oklasoonersblog.blogspot.com

Football

Corey Nelson's Appeal Denied By NCAA

Oklahoma linebacker Corey Nelson's appeal for a fifth year of eligibility has been denied by the NCAA, a source told ESPN, though the senior has requested another review. Nelson is expected to hear back from the NCAA on the review sometime in January....
http://oklasoonersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/corey-nelsons-appeal-denied-by-ncaa.html

Sooners Are In No Rush to Name Starting Quarterback Against Alabama

Bob Stoops says it's not that the Sooners don't know whether to go with Trevor Knight or Blake Bell. It's just that the Sooners don't want Alabama to know. “We intend to be unsettled at quarterback all the way up to the game,” Stoops said. “I wouldn't say it's unsettled. It's purposeful. And let's...
http://oklasoonersblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/sooners-are-in-no-rush-to-name-starting.html

"Like" Oklahoma Sooners Blog on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/soonersblog