Sooner Sports News (11/5) Kenny Stills Breaks Teammates Nose in Practice, ISU-OU Preview

Sooners Blogger

Nov 5, 2015, 4:55:37 PM11/5/15
to Oklahoma Sooners Blog

Game Preview: Oklahoma vs. Iowa State

#14/13 OKLAHOMA (7-1, 4-1) VS. IOWA STATE (3-5, 2-3)

Date/ Location: Saturday, Nov. 7, 2015.. Norman, Oklahoma
Time: 6:00 pm/CT
Kickoff: 6:07 pm/CT
Network: ESPNU
Field - Stadium: Gaylord Family – Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
Capacity: (82,112)
Halftime:
Last Oklahoma Game: Won 62-7 at Kansas
Last Iowa State Game: Won 24-0 vs. Texas
Last Series Game: OU 59-14 (11/1/14 at Iowa State)
Team Uniforms: Crimson

Read More »

Adrian Peterson Hopes to Play 10 More Years In NFL

Former Oklahoma and current Vikings running back Adrian Peterson said on Wednesday that he hopes to play another decade in the NFL.

"If God’s willing, 10 more years," Peterson said, per Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio. "If God’s willing, I’ll just be able to walk away from the game at the highest level whenever I decide."
Read More »

Kenny Stills Breaks Teammates Nose in Practice

Former Oklahoma WR Kenny Stills elbowed Dolphins backup QB Matt Moore in the nose at practice last week, forcing Moore to undergo surgery.

“I’m kind of clumsy and I’ve fallen on my elbow a couple of times,” Stills said. “I knew immediately when I hit him by how bad my elbow hurt that something was wrong with his face. He was down on his knee, blood coming out of his nose. Everybody knew.”
Read More »

Baker Mayfield Named Davey O'Brien Award Semifinalist

After tabulating the results of the Davey O'Brien National Selection Committee's ballots, as well as more than 2.5 million fan votes, Baker Mayfield was one of four Big 12 quarterbacks listed as a Davey O'Brien Award semifinalist. Joining him were TCU's Boykin, Texas Tech's Patrick Mahomes and Baylor's Seth Russell. (Russell will not be eligible for the award. He was voted into the semifinalist group, but will miss the remainder of the season because of injury. Foundation guidelines allow for an injured player to be honored as a semifinalist and the quarterback with the next highest vote total also included.)
Read More »

Sooners Announce Pair of Signings

University of Oklahoma head football coach Bob Stoops announced Monday that high school seniors Austin Kendall and Chanse Sylvie have signed financial aid agreements and will join the Sooners in January as mid-year enrollees.
Read More »