Cheap Price HomCom 72\" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown Buy now

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 11:18:48 AM6/22/14
to ojoj...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown? We have best HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown from B008IXVHXK is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown

HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown Rating This stunning leaning bookshelf has sleek lines and a gorgeous clear lacquered finish. The shelf is a welcome addition to any modern home that needs to keep reading materials and home decors in order. This bookshelf is stylish and elegant enough to fit right in with your collections of modern furniture pieces. Since this shelf comes in a ladder style, you just have to lean it against your wall and you can already start enjoying its beauty. Organize books of all sizes, CDs, DVDs, and more on this five-tier leaning wall shelf. This lovely and contemporary bookcase will add a casual look to your home, offering convenient storage and display space for your living room, hallway, or home office. The sturdy shelving unit is crafted out of solid wood and is the perfect fit for your home today. Features: - Comes with brackets for affixing against a wall - The bookshelf is made of durable wood construction - Great way to organize books and other items - Does not need much room, can be placed against any wall Specifications: - Material: Pine + MDF - Number of Tiers: 5 tier - Total Dimensions: 14"L x 26"W × 72" H - Layer size: 5/8"(Thickness) x 25 5/8"W - Side Frame: 78 3/4"L x 2 3/4"W - Frame Thickness: 1" - Net weight: 64 lbs If you are searching HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown with discount?

yes, you can buy HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown Review . Buy Cheap HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown . Discount Today HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown HomCom 72" 5-Tier Leaning Ladder Wooden Bookcase - Brown Rating