Help needed for Ohio's first "High-Tech Elementary School"

Michael Beck

Sep 21, 2016, 2:37:34 PM9/21/16
to oin...@googlegroups.com
Hello PHP friends,

As some of you might know, the Hays-Porter Elementary School, located in the
West End neighborhood of Cincinnati, became Ohio's first "High-Tech
Elementary School":

<http://westend-cincinnati.org/modules/publisher/category.php?categoryid=1>
http://westend-cincinnati.org/modules/publisher/category.php?categoryid=1

This is part of our strategic vision to create "IT Education Hub" in West
End, around Hays-Porter High-Tech Elementary School and Taft Information
Technology High School.

Also attached is the current school brochure and two newsletters.

As the school is at 90% + poverty rate, we are currently looking for
corporate and individual sponsors who could:

a) help us as high-tech tutors and mentors for the kids

b) donate used computers, monitors and other IT equipment

c) make financial donations to the program

If you see any opportunities to help, please let me know .

Let's build a strong IT Education Pipeline for our local economy, and let's
break the cycle of poverty by teaching kids skills needed for the
high-paying jobs of tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your consideration ,

Michael Beck
<http://www.xoops.org> www.xoops.org

P.S. We're also looking for sponsors for the upcoming 3rd Annual "Hour of
Code" Regional Kickoff on Monday, Dec. 5th, 2016:

https://www.facebook.com/events/144228082688571/

Our previous "Hour of Code" Regional Kickoff:

2015:
http://westend-cincinnati.org/modules/publisher/item.php?itemid=98

2014:
http://westend-cincinnati.org/modules/publisher/item.php?itemid=20

7401_D1_Hays-Porter-Tech_Tri-fold-lores.pdf
HaysPorter_Newsletter2016-04.pdf
HaysPorter_Newsletter2016-01.pdf