WordCamp Cincinnati Call for Speakers

Aaron Forgue

Aug 22, 2016, 10:35:47 AM8/22/16
to oin...@googlegroups.com
Hello fellow PHP'ers!

I'm on the volunteer team that is organizing the inaugural WordCamp Cincinnati in October and I'd like to let you all know that we are accepting speaking proposals until August 31st:

If you are involved with WordPress in any way, I encourage you to submit a proposal. Sessions can be geared towards beginners, advanced developers, or any level in between - we will have tracks to accommodate all levels.

This is going to be a great event for both Cincinnati and the local PHP/WordPress communities. Even if you don't submit a speaking proposal, I hope you can still come and join us as an attendee!

Thanks!
Aaron Forgue