PHP Developer Needed in Blue Ash!!!

Cait Doncouse

Feb 6, 2015, 1:19:48 PM2/6/15
to oin...@googlegroups.com, caitlin_...@oxfordcorp.com
One of our local clients is looking for a PHP Developer on a contract or contract to hire basis. Please let me know if you're interested, I'd love to tell you more!

Blue Ash, OH
PHP Developer

Project: Client is putting together Q1 initiatives and needs to bring on an additional resource to augment the bandwidth of their current staff.  Client is looking for a developer whose primary language is PHP. They also need to have experience building enterprise scale applications. Current environment is quasi-scrum with everyone sitting together in “The Hive” for ease of communication and efficient. This consultant will need to be onsite the first 90 days to get acclimated with partial remote work available thereafter.

Must:
-3-4 years PHP development experience
-Experience in enterprise scale architecture.
                -ETL
                -MVC
                -MVP
-SQL (ETL definitions, end table relations)
-Good Communication
-Self-Starter/ Takes Initiative

Plus:
-AWS
-My SQL
-CakePHP
-Experience implementing a PHP framework