Yahoo! contribution agreement for Account Chooser working group

Yu Wang

Mar 21, 2012, 7:41:23 PM3/21/12
to oidf-account...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is to confirm Yahoo!'s participation in this working group.
Below is a copy of the notice we provided to the OIDF.

Mar 21, 2012, 7:47:27 PM3/21/12
to oidf-account...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Yu!  I've updated the list of contributor agreements on the Account Chooser working group site

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow
--
Eric Sachs | Senior Product Manager | esa...@google.com