Buzzyn is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer

Michael Prendergast

Nov 21, 2017, 8:32:09 AM11/21/17
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

Buzzyn is looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer with at least 1 year's experience.

Here are the details:

---- Snip ----

About Buzzyn

Buzzyn is a mobile mobile loyalty rewards platform that allows small businesses to create and deploy a custom rewards program in minutes. Our platform takes the traditional paper stamp cards (e.g., Buy 9 Coffees, Get 1 Free) and puts them on a customers smartphone, thereby eliminating paper waste, and adding much value to business owners through data analytics, tracking, and visibility.

Requirements

The project is still in it's early stages so it doesn't require extensive experience. We're looking for someone with at least one year of experience working with Ruby on Rails. Any experience with building API endpoints to interface with mobile clients would be an asset.

How to Apply

To apply or ask questions, contact Jan at jan.mikhail [at] buzzyn [dot] com.

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps someone,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Buzzyn, nor am I being paid for sending this out or for anything that results from these emails. Just was asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.