BiteSite is hiring a Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Web Developer

Michael Prendergast

Oct 7, 2015, 12:51:43 PM10/7/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

BiteSite is hiring a Full-Time, Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Web Developer.

Check it out -- details below:

Full-time Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Web Developer
BiteSite, Ottawa, ON

BiteSite is looking for someone to join and help grow our small startup. You'll be building full-stack Ruby on Rails applications for a wide variety of clients. For full details, visit www.bitesite.ca/careers.

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

P.S. Disclaimer: I am not associated with BiteSite, nor am I being paid for sending this out or for anything that results from these emails. Just was asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.