Gymtrack is Hiring a Full Stack Web Developer

Michael Prendergast

Aug 13, 2015, 12:31:54 PM8/13/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

Gymtrack is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join their team.

Here are the details:

---- Snip ----

Full Stack Web Developer

Gymtrack is an Ottawa tech startup that builds a system for gyms to allow members to automatically track their workouts, while creating a platform for gyms to sell virtual personal training.

Gymtrack incorporated in January 2014 and was part of 500 Startups Batch 10 and closed a $2.5M VC-backed Seed Round led by White Star Capital and Real Ventures in late 2014.

We are now looking for a full stack web developer to join us on the ground floor. You’ll be working closely with our other developers and designers.

Requirements:
  • Background in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Systems Engineering

  • Experience with Ruby on Rails (2y+)

  • You're passionate about what you do and love to learn new things

  • You're comfortable building APIs and databases

Extras/ nice-to-haves:
  • Experience with Angular.JS (1y+)

  • If you like working on front-end (HTML/CSS ) / have some design skills you can bring to the table that'd be great

Benefits:
  • Awesome work environment

  • Manulife health coverage and benefits

  • Stock Options

  • Free parking

How to Apply:

You can apply online at http://www.home.gymtrack.co/jobs/ or by email at  jo...@gymtrack.co

Questions? Feel free to email Pablo at pa...@gymtrack.co

We look forward to hearing from you.

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps someone,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

P.S. Disclaimer: I am not associated with Gymtrack, nor am I being paid for sending this out or for anything that results from these emails. Just was asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.