Meet / network with industry leaders at ConnectOTT (this Thursday, March 12th)

Michael Prendergast

Mar 9, 2015, 3:19:43 PM3/9/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hi all,

There's a networking dinner this Thursday (March 12th) called ConnectOTT that's meant to connect young professionals and entrepreneurs with industry leaders.

It should be a useful event to attend if you're looking to expand your network, or are potentially looking for work.

Details below...

---- Snip ----

Unique to Ottawa, ConnectOTT is a networking dinner that connects ambitious and driven young professionals & entrepreneurs with high-powered industry leaders across various sectors, empowering them to build the networks they need to thrive in their fields.

Throughout a three-course dinner, participants will have an opportunity to spend each course with a different executive, a format that allows young professionals to meet with executives across multiple industries in a small group setting, as well as with other young professionals in their field.

This year's tech executives include:

  • Doug Tetzner, Director of Talent Acquisition at Shopify

  • Rob Villeneuve, CEO at Rebel.com

  • Nazim Ahmed, Co-CEO at Workshop X

  • Jim Cain, CEO at Napkyn

  • Mark Klibanov, CPO at Gesture Logic

  • Kirk Munroe, CEO at Travelabulous

You can learn more and RSVP at http://connectott.com. If you have any questions that aren't answered on the website, feel free to send an email to in...@connectott.com.

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

P.S. Disclaimer: We are not associated with ConnectOTT, and we are not being paid for sending this out. We were just asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.