Work with BitPesa: Help build Africa’s most exciting FinTech Startup!

Shiku Ngigi

Mar 9, 2015, 12:38:29 PM3/9/15
to ogre...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

We're looking for a versatile Full-stack Ruby on Rails Engineer(s) at BitPesa, Africa’s Digital Currency Exchange where our customers can trade, spend and send money faster and cheaper than anywhere else.

Skills & Requirements:

Ruby
CoffeeScript
jQuery
Backbone

You get to work with Bitcoin, earn a competitive salary in a strong, growing, well-funded start-up and make an impact while at it.

If you’re the kind of person that likes to work in a fast moving environment, and cares about doing something ground-breaking, please reach out and let us know more about yourself.

Please see the link below for more information:

Thank you.

Shiku Ngigi,
BitPesa.

Michael Prendergast

Mar 9, 2015, 12:42:31 PM3/9/15
to Ottawa Ruby

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Ottawa Ruby" group.