Pear Therapeutics is looking for a Rails / AngularJS Developer

Michael Prendergast

May 6, 2015, 11:38:07 AM5/6/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

Pear Therapeutics is looking for a Rails / AngularJS developer.

Details below.

Pear Therapeutics is looking for a rockstar Rails / AngularJS full-stack developer. Either work from home, or relocate to the Valley! Fair compensation package, and a great team to work with.

Pear Therapeutics is a VC-funded Silicon Valley startup. The product we're developing combines digital therapies with supplements, medical foods, and pharmaceuticals to create more effective treatment solutions.

Please contact Vincent Stark (vi...@vstark.net) if you're interested.

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Pear Therapeutics, nor am I being paid for sending this out. Just asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.