FarmLead is hiring two positions (UX/UI/Front-End and Mobile)

Michael Prendergast

Apr 7, 2016, 11:06:53 AM4/7/16
to Ottawa Ruby
Hi everyone,

FarmLead has two job openings available. Here are the details:

UX/UI Developer

FarmLead is hiring a UX/UI Developer to design, develop and maintain the front-end web version of its online grain marketplace. We need a passionate developer who wants to lead the front-end (re-) design and development of our web application with the rest of our Ottawa-based developer team. (Tractor and combine driving lessons included - no kidding!)

Mobile App Developer

FarmLead is hiring a Mobile App Developer to design, develop and maintain native Android and iOS versions of its online grain marketplace. We need a passionate developer who wants to lead the (re-) development of our mobile app and join our Ottawa-based developer team. (Tractor and combine driving lessons included - no kidding!)

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps someone,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

Disclaimer: I am not associated with FarmLead, nor am I being paid for sending this out or for anything that results from these emails. Just was asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.