Meetup tomorrow - Learn Controller Testing in RSpec + What's new in Rails 4.2

Michael Prendergast

Jan 26, 2015, 1:08:13 PM1/26/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder that tomorrow, January 27th, is Ruby Tuesday. So far we have:

  1. Xander Miller will be giving us a full-length talk on on Testing Your Controllers with RSpec.

  2. Michael Prendergast will be giving us a Lightning Talk on What's New in Rails 4.2.

We're still looking for one more talk this month (and also talks for future months). If you're interested, feel free to hit reply and let us know, or fill in this form.

You can see the details of the talks, the location, and RVSP for tomorrow's meetup here:

We hope to see you all there!

Thanks,
The Ottawa Ruby Team