SHOPIFY project - Ruby developer needed...

wojtek....@voytekweb.com

Aug 5, 2016, 10:51:59 AM8/5/16
to Ottawa Ruby
 I am looking for a Ruby on Rails developer to help me go through Shopify's process of creating and integrating of a new payment gateway to Shopify platform.
Ideally you have done it before: you are familiar with Shopify's process and requirements.
I am working with a company from Poland. They are the largest payment processing company there and service over 90% of e-commerce transactions in the country. I need somebody to do all development work. This is not a project for a single store with a custom payment option. We need to add a new payment gateway as an official payment option for Polish e-market.
Please contact me ASAP.

Thank you,
Wojtek ('voytek')