Ackroo is looking for an Intermediate/Senior Full Stack Software Developer (Ruby on Rails)

Michael Prendergast

Nov 19, 2015, 2:39:03 PM11/19/15
to Ottawa Ruby
Hi everyone,

Ackroo is hiring a Full Stack Developer.

Here are the details:

Ackroo is looking to hire a Full Stack Software Developer that has experience in web programming (intermediate/senior-level), passionate about coding, likes working for a startup, is eager to learn new technologies, and, preferably, a Ruby on Rails enthusiast.

We provide gift and loyalty programs to small and medium businesses, with web based applications and API/services that manage these programs. We make use of Ruby on Rails and all its goodness for our core product. You can find out more details at:

If interested, please submit your resume or any questions you have to:

---- End Snip ----

Hope this helps someone!

Thanks,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

P.S. Disclaimer: I am not associated with Ackroo, nor am I being paid for sending this out or for anything that results from these emails. Just was asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.