Rails Camp: Camping + Hacking + Meeting new people... Whuuuuuuut??

Michael Prendergast

Jan 12, 2016, 7:48:07 AM1/12/16
to Ottawa Ruby
Hey everyone,

If you're looking for three days of camping, hacking and socializing, take a look at Rails Camp (coming up on April 8th-11th in Catskills, NY).

Do you like both camping and Ruby on Rails? There is an upcoming event for you just four hours drive away from Ottawa: Rails Camp East

---- End Snip ----

Enjoy,
The Ottawa Ruby Team

Disclaimer: I am not associated with Rails Camp, nor am I being paid for sending this out or for anything that results from these emails. Just was asked to help spread the word, and thought it could benefit someone in the group.