$ Reviews UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone best buy

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 5:38:18 AM6/22/14
to offic...@googlegroups.com
Affordable "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone" Best Price for you

Are You Looking For "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone" ?.

You are looking for "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone"?
We offer quality products "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone"
We strive to offer quality products, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

"UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone" 8.7 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone Detail & Feature

  • Robust securities (802.11i WPA2 personal and enterprise, 802.1xWEP, UMA)
  • Automatic roaming (Mobility layer2/layer3 hands over)
  • Enhanced power save technology (for longer battery life)
  • 802.11 broadband (data, video and voice network in converged service)
  • Interoperability (rich call features)
  • Multimedia service
  • SIP extension, SIP messaging (SMS/chatting) and presence (In-built navigation)
  • Color TFT : 220 x 176 Pixel (QCIF)
  • 2in TFT color LCD Display
  • Long life Li-Ion Polymer battery
  • Package Contents: Handset, Cradle, Battery Pack, Power Supply, AC Cable, Quick Start Guide

We Recommend "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone"
  • Research well before purchasing online UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyUniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeUniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone order with them

  • You Can Search More Info UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone"

    UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone: Summary

    UniData wireless IP Phone WPU-7800 is a SIP-based 802.11b/g Wi-Fi phone ready to develop more value added services for users at home and enterprise, while easily applicable with another value added SIP extensions in communication. Main features includes Robust securities (802.11i WPA2 personal and enterprise, 802.1xWEP, UMA), automatic roaming (Mobility layer2/layer3 hands over), enhanced power save technology (for longer battery life), VMM (high quality voice), mobile phone UI, 802.11 broadband (data, video and voice network in converged service), auto provisioning, interoperability (rich call features), multimedia service, SIP extension, SIP messaging (SMS/chatting) and presence (In-built navigation). 2? TFT : 220 x 176 Pixel (QCIF) (Replaces WPU-7700 which is manufacturer discontinued as of 9/2010). Package Contents: Handset, Cradle, Battery Pack, Power Supply, AC Cable, Quick Start Guide
    Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & charges from several shops. You will be glad to view how convenient this item can be, and you may feel good acknowledge that this UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone is amongst the best selling piece on today.

    "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone" Video

    UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip  phone : Video

    UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone Detail & Feature

  • Robust securities (802.11i WPA2 personal and enterprise, 802.1xWEP, UMA)
  • Automatic roaming (Mobility layer2/layer3 hands over)
  • Enhanced power save technology (for longer battery life)
  • 802.11 broadband (data, video and voice network in converged service)
  • Interoperability (rich call features)
  • Multimedia service
  • SIP extension, SIP messaging (SMS/chatting) and presence (In-built navigation)
  • Color TFT : 220 x 176 Pixel (QCIF)
  • 2in TFT color LCD Display
  • Long life Li-Ion Polymer battery
  • Package Contents: Handset, Cradle, Battery Pack, Power Supply, AC Cable, Quick Start Guide

  • Bear in mind that a fantastic web store usually comes with selection of positive reviews and you may find virtually every one of the repayment gateways below. If you are yourself in search of a inexpensive UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone, always get it coming from an internet shop that gives excellent discount. Nowadays many of the online stores are offering discount price and that is certainly a easy to have it a low-cost price.

    You Can Buy "UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone" Click Here.

    Most helpful customer reviews

    3Here's the Docs / Important Info
    By B. Robertson
    As others have said... No documentation with the phone even on MFG's website.

    Manual is here:[...]

    Here's what you need to know...
    - For WiFi password, if you don't put it in correct it doesn't give you an error telling you that. Just be aware if you can't get WiFi working it could be that.
    - Once wifi is connected, go back into MENU -> Settings -> #9 Admin Settings
    - Enter; password: 000000 (6 zeros) in the menu. Then, the SIP configuration will be revealed. (Initially tried 4 which is the bluetooth convention... this is the default USER password so you will not get admin options in the menu... 6 zeros is key!)
    - When in sip settings, You have to set the "1st_Proxy" to the IP/hostname of your SIP server. I ended up putting my sip server hostname the "domain" field and the "proxy 1" putting it in the domain only doesn't work.

    Hope this saves someone some time. Phone seems to work ok so far for me now that I got it configured.

    5very good handset
    By ancie
    I purchased this item to use as my primary home phone handset. Product is stylish and I like it. Standby time is about 4 days but it does not harm to keep it on charger. I used it couple times for long conf call conversations (4.5 hours) and it served well. Supports 2.4Ghz band only up to 'g'. Includes all possible encryption and authentication. As surprise I found that it even supports TKIP/AES. I tested it with WEP-64, WPA2 personal (PSK TKIP with AES) and WPA2 enterprise (CCKM AES with TLS). All work well.
    A bit of headache to type in the password but it's manageable. Supports automatic provisioning and configuration but I did not get change to try this. Has web interface where you can configure everything.
    Now the cons. The biggest one is COMPLETE lack of documentation. I mean it. Box includes quick reference guide but no word on how to configure this thing. I dig up PDF out on the internet (not even manufactures site) which did solve my problem. Setting names for web setup are very confusing so if you are not SIP2 expert you will easily get lost. From the screen, however, it's relatively easy.
    Another disadvantage is (could be just my preference) is color screen. I simply can not understand why handset like home or mobile phone may possibly need color screen which consumes more energy and is harder to read in bright light.
    Aside from said above I really like the product and recommend it for both private and corporate use.

    1No support or documentation = useless
    By Jesse Barnum
    I couldn't get it to see our wifi network. There are no docs. Tried calling the support # in Korea, but number has been disconnected.

    I have no idea if this phone works well or not, because I can't even make or receive a call. Returning.

    See all 10 customer reviews...
    See all Customer Reviews !

    UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone . UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone . UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip phone .
    UniData WPU 7800 is SIP based Wi Fi Voip  phone : Image

    Google Yahoo facebook