# Reviews Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports best buy

1 view

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 6:03:18 AM6/22/14
to offic...@googlegroups.com
Buy Cheap Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports Review

Buy Cheap and Best Price Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports

TITLE :Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports
ASIN : B000HCX7UG
BRAND : Cisco
PRICE:
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

Check Prices>>

We Recommend "Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports"
  • Research well before purchasing online Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyCisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeCisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports order with them

You Can Search More Info >>"Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports"

Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports: Summary

Subject to customer authorization by Linksys. The Linksys PAP2T Internet Phone Adapter enables high-quality feature-rich VoIP (voice over IP) service through your broadband Internet connection. Just plug it into your home Router or Gateway and use the two standard telephone ports to connect analogue phones or use one of the ports for a fax machine.
For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? it is best to to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several stores. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item is usually, and you will probably feel good understanding that this Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports is just about the best selling piece on today.

"Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports" Video

Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports : Video

Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports Detail & Feature

  • DOES NOT support Vonage & Factory Unlocked
  • Two standard telephone ports for analog phones or fax machines that serve as separate lines, complete with unique phone numbers
  • Call Waiting, Cancel Call Waiting, Call Waiting Caller ID
  • Caller ID with Name/Number (Multi-national Variants)

Be aware that a fantastic web shop usually comes with various positive reviews and you'll find virtually the many repayment gateways down below. If you are yourself searching for a inexpensive Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports, always understand it coming from an internet buy that gives fantastic discount. Nowadays most of the online stores are offering discount price and that might be a easy to get it a low-cost price.

You Can Buy "Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports" Click Here.

Most helpful customer reviews

4Pretty good device - ignore the 1 star reviews
By D. Schumann
You need to know what you're doing to really get the most out of this device, but really, this device works fine. I own several of them and use them for my business and home.

To get it to work, you need to sign up for a SIP account with a VOIP provider, like Voip.ms, Voicepulse, Vitelity, or Callcentric.

I suggest updating the firmware as soon as you receive it, as there are frequent useful firmware updates.

To respond to some of the one star reviews:

Of course the device doesn't work with Vonage, it's not supposed to! Vonage doesn't use SIP!

Of course the device died when you plugged the wrong power adapter into it - it fried the circuit board. You could make that same comment about hundreds of devices.

UPDATE: While I still think this device is good, I now recommend purchasing a Linksys SPA-2102 instead, due to a new firmware update from Linksys. It's worth the extra $[...] or $[...] bucks for the ability to tweak DTMF detection.

4Best for when you need two VOIP lines
By M
Are you ready to jump into the exciting world of VOIP? Freedom and cost savings are there to be had, but be aware that this market is still in a developing stage, and if you are not a techie, you are strongly advised to not buy a product like this and simply sign up with a VOIP provider who will include the equipment as part of the package. This will insure you have the best support in case anything goes wrong.

If you're still reading, you should be nevertheless aware that the configuration screens for these type of devices are obscure and take a bit of a learning curve. There is a full manual in searchable PDF which you will likely need to refer to, but when you do, it is very good.

Now, after all that, if you need a dual line or dual channel VOIP ATA (analog telephone adapter), let me heartily state that this is your product. I own one and love it, and have read many reports from other satisfied users. What is a channel? Well in the wonderful world of VOIP, a channel is an active call. Many providers, when you pay for an incoming phone number (aka DID, or Direct Inward Dialing number), give you two or more channels. What does this mean? If you have two phones hooked up to this unit, but are only paying for one DID, if you are on one line, the other will automatically ring if someone calls you. Conversely, if someone is actively calling on one channel, you can pick up the line on the other channel and make a call. I have not yet personally tried this but I have been assured that such things are possible.

Your VOIP provider should be able to help you get it configured correctly. Linksys (they bought out Sipura, who is the de-facto standard for VOIP ATA's) is very well supported by most VOIP providers.

Note: if you only need one VOIP line and channel, I would recommend the Linksys 2102 or 3102 instead. The 2102 includes a router (should automatically handle port-forwarding issues). The 3102 has a POTS (plain old telephone system) port (so you can call into the unit and call other countries cheaply from your cell phone, although Google Voice is just as good for this) and also allows you to register to more than one VOIP gateway at a time, allowing you to configure your dial plan for the cheapest provider to whatever countries you call to most.

5it works well..
By Amazon Customer
I have it configured with two SIP providers (gizmo5 and localphone). With gizmo, I have wired it to my google voice number, so basically I have a free phone service at home without keeping my computer on all the time. It works well, and I never had to reset it in the past 2 months that I have used it.

The adapter came with limited documentation. But it is quite easy to locate help online for PAPT2 configuration. It is quite easy to do once you get the configuration information from your SIP provider. I was done in about 30 minutes. But I have to warn you, configuring this adapter isnt for every one; but this isnt for the SIP experts either. If you can configure a software client on your laptop, you can get through this with the online articles (wont make it with the provided documentation - I guarantee you that).

The adapater also lets you configure rules that are applied to the dialled numbers. You can assign some fancy numbers to your contact, and have the adapter translate it to the right number. For e.g. you can configure it such that if you dial "FATHER" (i.e. 328437) the adapter actually dials your father's number.. pretty cool :)

Overall, I would recommend it to anyone. I dont have to pay anything for a in-US line (thanks to Google + Gizmo) and can have extremely cheap pre-paid international calls where I pay less than half of what I was paying on skype and 1800 calling cards.

UPDATE 2/21/2011
It is still going strong. Had some trouble with DTMF tones, and fixed it by Selecting 'InBand' for Line -> Audio Configuration -> DTMF Tx Method (in Admin login, Advanced Settings). It works well now (with voip localphone - which is awesome btw).

UPDATE 5/10/2014
Still doing great. No problems at all. No reboots, unless the power failed. Nearly non-stop for 4 years.

See all 122 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports . Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports . Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports .
Cisco Small Business PAP2T NA Internet Phone Adapter with 2 VoIP Ports : Image

Google Yahoo facebook