!!! Shopping Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. reviews

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 6:31:41 AM6/22/14
to offic...@googlegroups.com
Find Best Price Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. .

Buy Cheap and Best Price Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP ..

TITLE :Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP ..
ASIN : B000Z684MU
BRAND : Ipevo
PRICE:
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

Check Prices>>

We Recommend "Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .."

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .."
  • Research well before purchasing online Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP ..
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP ..
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyIpevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeIpevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. order with them

You Can Search More Info >>"Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .."

Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP ..: Summary

Ipevo Solo Skype Desktop Phone with LCD Display: # NO COMPUTER REQUIREDIPEVO SOLO is a Skype-embedded Internet phone that enables Internet calls without using a computer. An always on, dedicated device, SOLO makes Skype calls as easy as using a regular telephone.# Always on, always availableSOLO is developed to allow users to use Skype with the familiarity of a regular desktop phone. It is always on and always available for Skype-to-Skype, SkypeIn, SkypeOut and Skype Voicemail!# Simple set-up: plug in, log in, and callSOLO works wherever a broadband Internet connection is available. Setting up is as easy as plugging in the network cable, log in to your Skype account, and just pick up to make a call!# Friendly operation, with familiarity and functionality of a traditional telephoneThe user-friednly Skype interface is displayed on 2.4" TFT color LCD, making operating the functions simple and easy. Additional convenient features include a built-in speakerphone and 3 quick-dial keys.
Should you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? you must to check the client reviews & price ranges from several retailers. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will feel good realizing that this Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. is just about the best selling item on today.

"Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .." Video

Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display)   Skype Certified USB VOIP .. : Video

Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. Detail & Feature

  • No computer required
  • Simple plug-and-connect to set up
  • 2.4" TFT color LCD display with adjustable viewing angle
  • Excellent voice quality with echo cancellation and One click speakerphone function for hands-free talks
  • Support Skype-to-Skype, SkypeOut, SkypeIn and Skype Voicemail and Memory keys for speed dials

Don't forget that a fantastic web shop usually comes with variety of positive reviews and you will find virtually every one of the repayment gateways below. If you are yourself looking for a inexpensive Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .., always obtain it coming from an internet go on a spree that gives excellent discount. Nowadays use many of the online stores are providing discount price and that could be a easy to obtain it a low-cost price.

You Can Buy "Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .." Click Here.

Most helpful customer reviews

5So far so good.
By H. Song
After extensive internet research for an alternative to traditional landline phone service, I decided to try pc free skype phone from IPEVO. I ordered a used IPEVO-solo from amazon market place (amazingly it looked new to me) and it arrived within 3 days. The box contains the phone and all necessary cables.

Installation: It is very intuitive and easy and it was done within a few minutes. It will prompt you to enter your skype id and password then it will import your contacts and ready to go.
Call quality: Most of time it is as good as landline and bottom line is definitely better than cell phone. I tried both local & international calls to landline and cells.
LCD & User interface: LCD is very bright and all menus are well layed out in the LCD screen. LCD screen angle can be adjusted too.
I would recommend it to others.

5Great stand alone Skype phone
By Edward Lucero
That's right - no computer required. Easy set up. Great voice quality. I use it at home, but I could see small businesses wanting to use it: the look and feel of a real phone without the phone bill.

5Excellent phone
By Pilotguy299
I use this phone daily at home for personal calls and for work. works great and never a problem. Wish I had bought more when I had the chance.

UPDATE April 17, 2013:

I have had this phone for a couple of years now, and it is still working great. Although the original price was a bit high, you can get "refurbished" units from IPEVO for $48.00 each. They are not listed on their web site, so you either have to do the support chat, or call them directly. I bought two of the refurbs, and they look like brand new phones! Just as easily setup, and they all work just as well as the one I bought four years ago. If you are in to using Skype and looking for a non-pc/mac platform to use, this is the item to get.

See all 6 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. . Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. . Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display) Skype Certified USB VOIP .. .
Ipevo SOLO Skype Desktop Phone (with LCD Display)   Skype Certified USB VOIP .. : Image

Google Yahoo facebook