$ Get Information OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 best price

umar...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 5:46:49 AM6/22/14
to offic...@googlegroups.com
Bargain "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202" Cheap for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202" ?.

You are looking for "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202"?
We offer quality products "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202"
We strive to offer quality products, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

"OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202" 9 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 Detail & Feature

  • OBiWiFi Connects to the USB Port of the OBi202 and is Configured via Your Web Browser
  • WiFi Standard 802.11n - Also Compatible with 802.11b/g
  • Wireless Data Encryption with 64/128-bit WPA, WPA2
  • Use with the OBi202 VoIP Phone Adapter to Connect to Your Router via WiFi

We Recommend "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202"
  • Research well before purchasing online OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyOBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeOBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 order with them

  • Get Information OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202"

    OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202: Summary

    Wirelessly Connect Your OBi202 to the Interenet with WiFi
    For those who have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you must to check the customer reviews & price ranges from several shops. You will be glad to see how convenient this item is usually, and you may feel good realizing that this OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 is just about the best selling item on today.

    "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202" Video

    OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 : Video

    OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 Detail & Feature

  • OBiWiFi Connects to the USB Port of the OBi202 and is Configured via Your Web Browser
  • WiFi Standard 802.11n - Also Compatible with 802.11b/g
  • Wireless Data Encryption with 64/128-bit WPA, WPA2
  • Use with the OBi202 VoIP Phone Adapter to Connect to Your Router via WiFi

  • Be aware that a fantastic online shop usually comes with various positive reviews and you might find virtually all the repayment gateways under. If you are yourself in search of a inexpensive OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202, always have it coming from an internet go on a spree that gives outstanding discount. Nowadays most of the online stores are selling discount price and that may be a easy to obtain it a economical price.

    You Can Buy "OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202" Click Here.

    Most helpful customer reviews

    4Does not support WEP
    By J. Cline
    Only after I asked their tech support did I learn you must use WPA not WEP to have it connect. That could have been noted somewhere in the set up instructions. Otherwise it works as expected.

    5Free and works
    By Matthew R. Noll
    I dropped my cell phone contract as I began to work from home more often, and found myself in need of a home phone. I've had a cell phone for 10 years, and I'm happy to be free of it.

    This device allows me to have a land line phone in the house, over the internet, for free. It works great, I have had very few issues with it. I did have a time where I was not recieving calls but that was because of Google. I troubleshooted the Obihai by browsing the website and found the solution.

    I recommend this to anyone who wants to have a land line and will be maintaining internet/wi-fi in the house. PS: I also bought the wifi dongle. Works like a charm.

    1Immature Product and Not perfect
    By Sur_la_tabla
    I would give this product negative stars if there was one such category.
    So here are the drawbacks of this product.

    1) The WIFI connection is not stable and keeps dropping at the earliest opprotunity( even with Full signal strength)
    2) It does not auto connect to WIFI as per the preferd AP1...AP2.. list when saved under managed networks,
    3) Connection lost during reboot of router is not restored back. Requires a computer and a LAN Cable to do it.
    3) It CANNOT connect to HIDDEN or NON BROADCASTING SSIDs
    4) Saved Access Points under "Manage My Network". I had saved Access Point 1 as OPEN UNENCRYPTED SSID since mine is truly open and un-encrypted. Obi reverts the saved data back to some unknown password protected network.
    5) You need have a computer & cable to soft turn off/On the Obihai WIFI button, Otherwise you CANNOT auto re-connect to the WIFI network.

    I believe the core of the problem with the software management or WIFI drivers. I hope they take note and rectify and test it before they release such half baked products in a rush to market.

    I called Obihai, and they said they will send another Dongle ... Would it make a difference ?? Will wait and see..

    The customer support guy was very helpful though.

    See all 69 customer reviews...
    See all Customer Reviews !

    OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 . OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 . OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 .
    OBiWiFi Wireless Adapter for OBi200 and OBi202 : Image

    Google Yahoo facebook