!!! Reviews HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) reviews

0 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

bobbidw...@gmail.com

nepročitano,
22. lip 2014. 06:22:5922. 06. 2014.
u offic...@googlegroups.com
Check Price "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)" Reviews for you

Are You Searching For "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)" ?.

You are looking for "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)"?
We offer quality products "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)"
We strive to offer quality products, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

"HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)" 9.7 out of 10. based on 123 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) Detail & Feature

  • All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync's powerful collaboration capabilities.
  • The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is ideal for small enterprises and small-to-medium size businesses who wish to reduce infrastructure spending and provide the benefits of unified communications delivered through cloud services.
  • Optimized for seamless operation with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications: - provides a rich set of unified communications features.

We Recommend "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)"
  • Research well before purchasing online HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyHP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeHP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) order with them

  • You Can Search More Info HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)"

    HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A): Summary

    The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is optimized for use with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications, and can support Office 365, Microsoft's familiar Office desktop suite combined with the latest, cloud-based versions of Microsoft's next-generation communications and collaboration services.
    If you have planning to buy it within a lower price ? it is best to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several shops. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you will certainly feel good if you know this HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) is among the best selling product on today.

    "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)" Video

    HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) : Video

    HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) Detail & Feature

  • All Lync-optimized IP phone features are supported by the HP 4120 IP Phone Series, including Microsoft's "Better Together" mode, which leverages Lync's powerful collaboration capabilities.
  • The HP 4120 IP Phone Series is ideal for small enterprises and small-to-medium size businesses who wish to reduce infrastructure spending and provide the benefits of unified communications delivered through cloud services.
  • Optimized for seamless operation with Microsoft Lync Unified Communications: - provides a rich set of unified communications features.

  • Bear in mind that a fantastic web store usually comes with a number of positive reviews and you might find virtually all of the repayment gateways below. If you are yourself seeking a inexpensive HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A), always obtain it coming from an internet purchase that gives outstanding discount. Nowadays a lot of the online stores are offering discount price and that might be a easy to acquire it a inexpensive price.

    You Can Buy "HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A)" Click Here.

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5Gorgeous phone; no external adapter
    By Bob Christian
    This is a gorgeous phone and I really like the integration with Lync 2010. Be aware that this isn't just a home phone; it has to be integrated with Lync 2010 or Lync 2013. Integration is pretty simple the first time it is used. After that if you pick up your handset it will change your Lync presence to red so that people know you are on a call or conference call. I also like the feature where I can forward the call to my mobile and leave the office from my 4120. Again, that is part of the Lync integration. Again, this is a great phone and it has a great price point as well as has driven down the price of competitor's phones for non-Lync legacy PBX and VoSIP systems.

    Warning -
    The phone relies upon Power over Ethernet (PoE) as the primary power source and it does not include a power adapter in the box. The adapter, either a PoE adapter from HP or a 5vDC 3A adapter from HP have to be used; use something other than the non-HP adapter and it could void the warranty. Part of me wonders if HP couldn't have just included a power supply that would cost less than $3, or made one available for $10. Most people implementing the phone know if the adapter is needed or not and many already have PoE but some offices that use Lync in the cloud and a telco provider have switches that don't have POE, so the adapter is needed. An in-line PoE adapter is going to be much more expensive than a small adapter that plugs into the phone but I have seen those as well and they are pricey.

    3No power adapter; available for $32.47 extra
    By Kevin
    Well, I'd love to give the product a rave review, but I can't use it out of the box; there's no external power supply. Apparently HP expects most customers to use PoE (Power over Ethernet). The manual kindly explains, "An external power supply (not included) is required in some configurations. The only power supply covered under the HP warranty is the HP 5V external power supply (J9767A).... Caution: a 48V supply, as used by other IP phone vendors, will permanently damage this phone." I will now attempt to order the appropriate external power supply, the elusive J9767A. It sure would be nice if the product description made this clear.

    Update: I found a seller on Amazon who will sell the correct HP adapter for $32.47(!). It should be here in 3-5 business days.

    See all 2 customer reviews...
    See all Customer Reviews !

    HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) . HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) . HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) .
    HP 4120 IP Phone Series (J9766A) : Image

    Google Yahoo facebook

Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi