!!! Check for Cisco 7970G IP Phone best price

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 6:03:26 AM6/22/14
to offic...@googlegroups.com
Buy Cheap Cisco 7970G IP Phone .

Buy Cheap and Best Price Cisco 7970G IP Phone

TITLE :Cisco 7970G IP Phone
ASIN : B0009P1BMW
BRAND : 7970G
PRICE: $173.99
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

Check Prices>>

We Recommend "Cisco 7970G IP Phone"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Cisco 7970G IP Phone price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "Cisco 7970G IP Phone"
  • Research well before purchasing online Cisco 7970G IP Phone
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy Cisco 7970G IP Phone
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyCisco 7970G IP Phone and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeCisco 7970G IP Phone order with them

You Can Search More Info >>"Cisco 7970G IP Phone"

Cisco 7970G IP Phone: Summary

General Information ManufacturerCisco Systems, Inc Manufacturer Part NumberCP-7970G-CH1 Manufacturer Website Addresswww.cisco.com Product Name7970G IP Phone Product TypeIP Phone Technical Information Phone Lines8 Interfaces/Ports Interfaces/Ports2 x RJ-45 10/100Base-TX LAN 1 x Mini-phone Headset 1 x Mini-phone Microphone Physical Characteristics Form FactorWall Mountable Weight3.6 lb Warranty Standard Warranty1 Year
In case you have planning to buy it in the lower price ? it is best to to check the purchaser reviews & prices from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item can be, and you will feel good understanding that this Cisco 7970G IP Phone is probably the best selling product on today.

"Cisco 7970G IP Phone" Video

Cisco 7970G IP Phone : Video

Cisco 7970G IP Phone Detail & Feature

  • A backlit, high-resolution color touch-screen display
  • Streamlined access to communications information, timesaving applications, and feature usage details
  • Access to eight telephone lines (or combination of lines and direct access to telephony features)
  • A high-quality hands-free speakerphone and built-in headset connection
  • Support for inline power over Ethernet

Remember that a fantastic online store usually comes with number of positive reviews and you could find virtually each of the repayment gateways under. If you are yourself trying to find a inexpensive Cisco 7970G IP Phone, always understand coming from an internet purchase that gives outstanding discount. Nowadays use many of the online stores are offering to you discount price and that may be a easy for getting it a economical price.

You Can Buy "Cisco 7970G IP Phone" Click Here.

Most helpful customer reviews

1Cisco 7970G IP Phone for SIP Environments? No.
By Spencer
Nice looking phone, but what a pain to configure in an Asterisk environment. I've configured Polycom and Cisco 7960 Phones so I have some experience with tftp and editing all the config files. These Cisco 7970 phones come preloaded with SCCP and not SIP firmware. That is the first hassle, which requires purchasing a Cisco SmartNet service contract ($10.99) from CDW. You then have to wait at least 5 business days for Cisco to approve the service contract before you can even get the firmware. I will never purchase this phone ever again -- it isn't worth it. Too many other good options out there to have to go through this nightmare.

5Great speakerphone
By L. Orth
I purchased one of these phones for my office over a year ago to replace a 7911. Since we were already using Cisco phones, getting it setup for my office was fast. The network access for my computer also runs through the phone and there have been no issues with this configuration. Since I did not handle the actual configuration of this phone, then I cannot comment on that part.

The large number of speed dials makes it very nice and I have used the phone for conference calls frequently. The touchscreen is a nice luxury for faster use. It's a minor issue, but I really wish I could touch the name for my speed dials instead of having to hit the physical button. This one is just me being picky.

The color screen is not needed and just a luxury item that looks good on my desk. Being able to put your own photo on the screen is great, but I have honestly not bothered since a system issue reset my settings. The supplied background is classy enough.

The speakerphone also works very well. Other people in the office have this phone and when speaking to them when they are using the speakerphone, I can usually barely tell depending on how loud they are speaking and where their phone is positioned. It makes it so you will have to ask if you are on speakerphone before saying private information.

One thing to keep in mind is this phone may require an additional power adapter to run the screen. You will need to check with your IT department if they have the required power over Ethernet. If it is available, then you would not require the additional power adapter.

Overall, I would definitely purchase this phone again. As usual, I would check with you IT department before purchasing this phone.

5Exactly as expected
By Alex T
It's nice when you expect a device to meet a certain standard and it does. This phone has been able to do everything I need it to do on my way to CCIE certifications.

See all 5 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Cisco 7970G IP Phone . Cisco 7970G IP Phone . Cisco 7970G IP Phone Cisco 7970G IP Phone .
Cisco 7970G IP Phone : Image

Google Yahoo facebook