#1 Price Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device Comparison

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2014, 5:29:03 AM6/22/14
to offic...@googlegroups.com
Find Best Price Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device .

Buy Cheap and Best Price Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device

TITLE :Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device
ASIN : B00I4XMEYA
BRAND : ooma
PRICE: $129.99
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

Check Prices>>

We Recommend "Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device"

  • You have to make sure you will get the best price by comparing Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device price over the online source
  • You have to make sure you are dealing with the most reliable shop or store before buying "Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device"
  • Research well before purchasing online Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device
  • Make sure the store keep your personal information private before you buy Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device
  • Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyOoma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device and the store protects your information from fraudulents
  • Make sure the customer support is always there to help you when you placeOoma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device order with them

Get Information >>"Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device"

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device: Summary

The smartest home phone is the one that gives you exactly what you want with the greatest savings. That's Ooma. Get crystal-clear nationwide calling for free. You pay only applicable taxes and fees. Connect Ooma to your high-speed Internet and regular home phone and activate online. It's that easy.
Should you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & rates from several stores. You will be glad to determine how convenient this item may be, and you will feel good if you know this Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device is probably the best selling merchandise on today.

"Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device" Video

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device : Video

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device Detail & Feature

  • Revolutionary device that gives you free calls within U.S. and low rates for international calls. Pay only applicable taxes and fees
  • Works with any corded or cordless phone; easy installation with no computer required. Not compatible with Ooma Scout.
  • Includes caller-ID, call-waiting, 911, and many other calling features
  • Includes 60-day free trial of Ooma Premier a suite of enhanced calling services features
  • Includes everything needed for installation; backed by 30-day money-back guarantee and extendable 1-year warranty

Don't forget that a fantastic internet store usually comes with variety of positive reviews and you might find virtually all the repayment gateways down below. If you are yourself looking for a inexpensive Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device, always have it coming from an internet purchase that gives fantastic discount. Nowadays many of the online stores are providing discount price and that might be a easy for getting it a inexpensive price.

You Can Buy "Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device" Click Here.

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great Call Quality and Saving Everyday
By Robert
Background: I was originally paying Verizon $20 a month for local calling only. There was significant static and the service was low for what I was paying. I switched to Comcast for $33 a month for VOIP service through their HFC network as part of a Triple Play. For this I received basic service and free unlimited U.S. calling. Although the service with Comcast was good, we found that the cost for a phone in the home was not a necessity since everyone now has cell phones. Since this was no longer a must have, I looked for something that was low cost but would still provide traditional land line service for the FAX, business calls, etc.

Research: I looked at several options, including cutting the cord completely. Vonage was pushing a lot of ads at the time, but to me the cost was still too high at $13 a month. Magic Jack was advertised on television, but it did not appear to be the right solution for the home since I wanted to hard-wire into my home phone network, and the Magic Jack required a computer to be on at all times. A friend recommended Ooma. He had a unit for several years and was happy, so I took a look at the service. I found that the service offering compared well to Comcast, and when the unit went on sale, I decided to give it a try.

Out of the Box: Everything was packaged neatly and the unit arrived in perfect condition. The instructions for set-up were clear and concise. The unit is similar in size to a wireless router, without the antennas of course.

Installation: The unit has an Ethernet pass-through that allowed the unit to be wired between the modem and my wireless router. Although Ooma considers this the optimal configuration, I did not like the set-up and used the sub-optimal set -up of connecting it to my routers Ethernet port as a stand-alone device. Comcast had been kind enough to disconnect my Verizon external connection for their installation, so I connected the twisted-pair phone connector with the Ooma so that I could have the Ooma supply phone service to all of the phone jacks in the house. (NOTE - This is easy to do if you are switching from a twisted pair external feed. Many websites describe how to do this and it is fairly easy). You then have to talk to the Ooma device on a computer with a IP address. This causes the Ooma to bring up an internal web server to set-up your service. The set-up was guided and required no technical expertise.

Phone Numbers: Although I live in a rural area outside a small city, I could select the area code I desired and found one that was local for my neighbors to call me. That said, I did like the idea that I could select an area code other than my own, such as the one near my parents. They also offer a phone number porting for a reasonable extra fee, a fee that is waived if you try their upgraded service for a year. Since cost was my driver, I decided to remain on the normal service with a number I chose from a short list of options. Another post expressed dissatisfaction with the area codes available, but this was not my experience.

Start-up: This was a little frustrating and the unit took some time to link with the service and download the updated firmware. At one point I thought it was not working. Patience will be the watch word for this part of the set-up. Normally I would deduct a star for this, but the overall cost and experience more than made up for this initial frustration. Once this was completed, the Ooma linked within a minute. Since installation, we have had power or internet failures that caused the phone system to restart. Normally it re-syncs within a minute or so of power returning. That said, on occasion, I have had to recycle power after a loss of internet service or power to force a sync. This has been rare, two to three times in two years, but it has occurred. To me this is a minor frustration and I again would normally take a star, or at least a half, but when I compare this the service and savings, I have to give them the star back.

Phone Service Quality: We are on a 20MBS down, 4MBS up service through the Cable Company. My children play online games and we stream a lot of movies from various services. In two years, we have never seen a loss in quality of the call and the sound and reception is as good as Verizon or Comcast, maybe even better. In fact, I am on a conference call on the Ooma for work as I am writing this on the web and my teenager is playing an online game on the PS4. The bandwidth for the voice call is a very small tax on your service and for me has been unnoticeable.

FAX: We do FAX over our Ooma line with a All-in-One Printer and have had no issues sending or receiving.

Features: I think the level of features you get for FREE are outstanding. The services are comparable to Comcast and I was surprised that you could get so much for, well, nothing but taxes.

911: Ooma provides for 911 service to your local police, fire, and medical based on the address you say the box is at.

Roll-over if service is out: Ooma rolls over the calls to our cell phones if the power or internet is out. Well thought through!

Cost: Free is not free, except here. Once you pay for the unit, you will only pay local taxes. This is not Ooma's fault, you can blame your local government. Actual cost for my service is $3 a month. For me, the pay off was in four months. Since then, the Ooma Telco is printing money for me instead of the Cable or Phone Companies!

Two Year Experience: As of April 2014, the box has performed well and I have had no quality issues or failures. I will update the post if it fails in the future, but my expectation is that I will get several more years of service from the Teleo. To date, I have saved over $600 (Yes, after subtracting the cost of the unit. Taxes were paid under both services, but that savings includes the $3 a month for taxes). If you have your Cable modem, you can avoid the $8 a month rent on that as well.

Summary: Yes, this is legitimate and yes it works. You will save money and get the same service as you get from the Telcos and Cable Companies. You will have to be patient on the set-up if your unit needs a firmware update and you might have to recycle power to the unit after a power outage if the resync to the service does not work (for the record, I had to the same thing with the Cable service as well, and a lot more times! So many times in fact that the power plug eventually wore out - but I digress). The features are excellent and you can't beat the cost. I have had the service two years, one month as of this post and I am very pleased that I did this.

Recommendation: I recommend this to friends on a regular basis. Many are worried about the VOIP, but once I explain to them it is the same they are getting from the Cable Companies or Verizon Fios, some of the concern drops away. Once it is up and working, they are very happy with the purchase.

5Wish I had met her sooner!
By Z. Wang
I finally got tired of AT&T, sitting in my closet year over year (for about 14 years now), doing nothing but collecting dust from the air and money from me. What upsets me even more is that AT&T has been gradually raising its price on basic monthly service and that finally rippled my psychological serenity. I mean, what does AT&T wants really?

Then I met ooma! What a sexy name to begin with. You invest in the initial hardware and start enjoying almost free phone services for the rest of your life (assuming the ooma hardware outlives us;-). The only monthly fees you pay are the following:

- regulator compliance fee
- E911
- Federal Universal Service Charge
- state and local taxes

Where I live, this comes out to be roughly four dollars monthly. And that is all you need to pay after getting this ooma telo hardware. All calls within US (and most provinces of Canada) are free. International calls are also available on much lower rates.

The features I enjoy the most so far:
- caller ID. AT&T would definitely want to charge you more than a few dollars for this simple service. You can even import your phone book information so that incoming calls will be identified with caller names, instead of phone numbers. (I did notice that sometimes though my caller ID does not display correctly. But I am working on that...)
- check your voice mails and call logs from anywhere there is a computer.
- take your ooma with you when you travel. So no matter where you are, you are local on the phone. Unless, of course you travel to a country where VOIP is not allowed on those private carriers.
- money saving!
- porting my # out of AT&T was a smooth process. Done in 5 days!

The only complaint that I have is that ooma does not come with wall-mounting hardware (not even wall-mounting ready). I had to visit home Depot and improvise one. I am proud of my creation! Please see photos as well.

So this is the latest version of ooma telo. I was told that internally it is known as "boyle". It sports a much simpler and cleaner front panel (and slightly sturdier packaging) than the previous version. I was also told feature-wise they are the same. Amazon has dropped its price on the previous version significantly and a lot of online merchants have yet to get the newer version. Look like there might be a deal somewhere to be had - for example, with price matching.

You should also know of course that you need Internet service to use this device. Fortunately almost everybody nowadays has Internet service one way or the other. If you are using cable service already, no problem. If you are still stuck with ATT DSL, you probably need to sort that out first (do people still pay extra for DSL if they don't need phone service?). I moved off AT&T DSL a couple of years ago and have been happy with cable.

So I am in love! Shouldn't you?

4Nice features
By Joan M Bauer
I really like the features on the ooma, block calls, do not disturb, voice mail, etc., but I am unhappy with delay in the conversation which causes one person to talk over the other person. It's quite annoying so not sure if I will keep it. Otherwise it is a very nice product.

See all 253 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device . Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device . Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device .
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service VoIP Phone and Device : Image

Google Yahoo facebook