Submissions welcome now, or over the next few weeks

3 visningar

D.E. Wittkower

oläst,
23 feb. 2012 11:33:252012-02-23
till occupy-...@googlegroups.com

We reached our formal submission deadline this week, and there are eight submissions in so far. I've already spoken to a few of you and know that there are more that are still in the works.

I'm writing now to let everyone know that the project will continue to welcome submissions over the next few weeks. The first group will be released tomorrow, g-dess willing and the creeks don't rise—and you'll hear about that here—but we can add new submissions as they come in, during the open peer review process.

I'll send more information on next steps when the first group is released. For now, I'm just writing to let you know that there's time yet to finish and submit something. Please write me directly (d.e.wittkower at gmail) if you'd like to check in about timelines or procedures or so on.

Thanks!

D.E. Wittkower

oläst,
24 feb. 2012 13:24:542012-02-24
till Occupy Thought

The cluster has been published:
http://mediacommons.futureofthebook.org/tne/cluster/occupythought

I'll write something up this weekend about the open peer review
process, and will ask for your help on Tuesday with publicizing the
project. As before, we'll be trying to reach both academics and
activists (and academic activists and activist academics).
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden