Infinite Menus Problem

perfecth...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2014, 3:58:03 PM6/19/14
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
I copied an existing menu I created to a different file name and made some edits. I changed the expanding right icon to an expanding left icon so the single submenu shows on the left instead of the right.

Everything works except the following.

1. When I hover over a menu item, I see the submenu but when I move my mouse over to the submenu, the submenu disappears. I had this problem with the menu I copied from but fixed it somehow. I think support told me how to fix this problem but can't remember the fix.

2. The menu arrows expand and contract for each menu item only when I select the main menu item not when I hover over them. But the menu I copied this from, the menu arrows expand and contract when hovered over.

Can you please help me with these 2 things?

Thanks, Glenn