IE v 10 BUG with Menus

kelle...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2013, 4:40:07 PM7/8/13
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
IE v 10 makes the menu items stack on top of each other making it illegible.

Is there any way to fix this??

cfl

Jul 25, 2013, 10:56:50 PM7/25/13
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here. The menu items stack together and cannot read. Anyone can help?

Jesse (support)

Jul 26, 2013, 2:18:19 PM7/26/13
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Typically this is triggered by a document running in quirks mode.  In the visual OpenCube menu software there is additional help regarding quirks mode under "Help" --> "Quirks Mode Warning".  If quirks mode isn't the issue let me know and please provide a link to a test page showing the issue.

-Jesse

ewald....@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2013, 3:56:34 AM12/9/13
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Same Problem with an old Version (7.2)
http://www.gossweiler.com/home/

Compatibility mode and other browsers are working.

Stefan Ewald

Dec 9, 2013, 4:43:08 AM12/9/13
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Mhm... I think that I try to upgrade to 8.2
that seems to work in IE10.

After that, I have time to look for an solution.

Stefan Ewald

Dec 9, 2013, 9:24:09 AM12/9/13
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
QuickMenu Version 8.2 is working proper.

riz...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2014, 8:09:45 AM1/6/14
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Have a site with menus designed in OpenCube 5.4 all working fine until moving to a new host. Now problem with IE as described by others in this thread. It appears from Stefan an upgrade to 8.2 solved his problem. Can I upgrade a menu designed in 5.4 to 8.2? Are there other ways to fix?