Menu showing behind flash in Quick Menu

kalla...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2012, 12:58:51 PM10/17/12
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using QuickMenu at http://www.playarealtors-4u.com/

I put a fix in that works on Firefox, but it's still showing behind on Internet Explorer.

Ever seen this? Have you found a fix? Scoured the Internet, but not finding what I need.

Please help!!

Kathleen

Jesse (support)

Oct 17, 2012, 2:19:04 PM10/17/12
to ocarc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can get HTML content (including quickmenu) to appear on top of flash by including the wmode paramter in the flash object...

<param name="wmode" value="transparent">

Also, double check your z-index on the menu, with the older QuickMenus you have to wrap the menu in a position relative div to tweak the z-index...

...your menu here....

-Jesse