cohttp-0.9.14 released with sample webserver binary

Anil Madhavapeddy

Dec 15, 2013, 9:38:51 AM12/15/13
to ocaml...@googlegroups.com, Leo P White
I've had quite a few requests for better docs in Cohttp/Async, and so the latest version includes a little Hello World webserver that serves local files via HTTP (like Python's SimpleHTTPServer does).

https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-cohttp/blob/master/bin/cohttp_server_async.ml

It's included in cohttp-0.9.14 and installed if you do "opam install async cohttp" and run via "cohttp-server". It uses Command.async_basic to configure port/htdoc-dir and so forth.

I'm hoping to write a full tutorial before 1.0, but any external contributions with examples are most welcome (thanks to Rudi Grinberg for contributions so far!).

cheers,
Anil

thulasira...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2014, 5:37:48 PM11/14/14
to ocaml...@googlegroups.com, lp...@cam.ac.uk
 I hope you are done with the documentation and if so please upload it.