Should this list migrate to discuss.ocaml.org

瀏覽次數:101 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Yaron Minsky

未讀,
2017年5月27日 上午11:26:232017/5/27
收件者:ocaml...@googlegroups.com
I'm wondering whether we should retire this list, and instead
encourage people to move to discuss.ocaml.org, which has already a
category associated with Core and the other libraries that Jane Street
releases:

https://discuss.ocaml.org/c/core

Any thoughts from the list?

Malcolm Matalka

未讀,
2017年5月27日 中午12:20:032017/5/27
收件者:ocaml...@googlegroups.com
I have not arguments against.

Anil Madhavapeddy

未讀,
2017年5月27日 下午2:00:572017/5/27
收件者:ocaml...@googlegroups.com
Fine by me; one thing that would help point people in the right direction is for all the READMEs in the repository to point to the category URL.

Regards
Anil
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ocaml-core+...@googlegroups.com.

Bikal Gurung

未讀,
2017年7月2日 上午9:56:052017/7/2
收件者:ocaml-core
I have found having all ocaml related discussion in one site under separate categories is much more convenient than subscribing to various mailing list.

B.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄