rick snapped this one of me lining one up..

45 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

Keith McCulloch

nepřečteno,
23. 11. 2012 12:28:5123.11.12
komu: obxbea...@googlegroups.com
rick snapped some photos of the action yesterday..(thanks!!)
by the time i was bottom turning there was soo much spray from the wave in front of me (or i was out of sight in the trough)...that getting any photos at that point was nearly impossible
so here are a few shots so you can just get the idea of the wave and wind conditions..

here is a little one with no wave in front...

Ian Stokes

nepřečteno,
23. 11. 2012 16:49:0623.11.12
komu: obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Successfully makin me jealous brutha

Sent from my iPhone

)

by the time i was bottom turning there was soo much spray from the wave in front of me (or i was out of sight in the trough)...that getting any photos at that point was nearly impossible
so here are a few shots so you can just get the idea of the wave and wind conditions..

<DSC_3918.jpg>

<DSC_4022.jpg>

here is a little one with no wave in front...
<DSC_4028.jpg>

Michael Wazenski

nepřečteno,
23. 11. 2012 18:22:0623.11.12
komu: obxbea...@googlegroups.com
Nice waves.  Where was this?  It's looks so clean, looks like south side.

Keith McCulloch

nepřečteno,
24. 11. 2012 14:08:4124.11.12
komu: obxbea...@googlegroups.com
2/3 the way to hatteras inlet where the island bends is called "false point"
there is a nice sand bar there now.
years ago it was a good spot as well. hopefully  the bar will hang around for a while.
Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv